View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's 2013 Texans Offseason Projections and Info

Regarding the "cap casualties" that would be tough to lose all 3 of them. I think if they only cut 1 it may be Wade Smith. Kubes really likes Walter's game, especially his blocking, and Antonio Smith is probably too valuable and hard to replace at this time. All 3 are over 30 now with Wade Smith and KW each being 31, so they definitely need to be grooming their replacements. To me, I think it would be easier to groom an OG rather than a DE or WR, but it does seem like Crick is coming along OK. Was hoping to see more out of the young WR's by this time although they seem to be playing more. Not sure about Wade's replacement (Brooks?) and how he's coming along.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote