View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #61
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 42920 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Both y'all are misplaced in your thinking... I think other teams are scheming against Foster therefore limiting his game.

Foster will regain his ability to gash teams as he adapts to what they do against him. Meanwhile his 1148 yards will look... "pedestrian".
Oh Im sorry, I did not know they did not game plan for Foster the previous 2 seasons, how foolish of me

No one (at least I think) is claiming foster is done, or garbage, but to watch him play and think he passes the eye test is crazy IMO He lacks explosion and vision, 2 of his most predominant features as a back