Thread: Htown's Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htown's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'll have to do my homework on Jackson, I'm not familiar with him other than someone's mock here on TT. Perhaps it was yours?

If he's as good as you say, though, I doubt he falls to the 4th. We may have to pick him up in the third.
Yeah I mock him in third but few seem to know of him. Here is some info off the Western Kentucky web site but you really need to watch him play. http://www.wkusports.com/ViewArticle...&Q_SEASON=2011