Thread: Htown's Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #18
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htown's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Ansah- I like this pick a lot. Crazy athletic, has tons of upside, and can play multiple positions. I really think he could be the next JPP.

Patterson- I like the guy, but he wont be here this late.

Jackson- Could definitely use some OL help, but I don’t think Jackson fits the system we use. We need more athletic guys.

Kiko is a good pick as well, and at a position of need to boot.

I don’t know a lot about Stafford, which is surprising since I watch a fair amount of Big 10 games. I would like to think that if he was a good player that he would have stood out to me, but I certainly could have missed him. My gut, however, says that there are better safeties available.

Hell no on the Honey Badger. Would not touch this moron in the draft.

Davis is a good pick though. He has some of the best ability of all the backs in the draft, but he has just missed so much time due to injury.

Solid mock, but it does not make me as excited as some of the other mocks out there. Still, it is by no means a bad draft. There are some talented players here.
Doesn't Mississippi State run a ZBS? I think Jackson would fit nicely into our system. He might need some conditioning otherwise, but I don't think there's a system issue.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote