View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Tyler Wilson falls

I'd take him, I think he's the best QB in this draft. His stock is way down because the draft hype machine at ESPN doesn't have enough glitzy highlights from 2012 to push him up the boards. Well, when you have your coach unexpectedly fired before the season, bad things will happen. The team had a down year and it hurt everybody on that team, his o-line couldn't protect him well and his receivers kind of sucked. Watch his 2011 tape, he was fantastic. I'm all for taking him in the early 2nd after a trade down, but I would be concerned that another team might trade up to the late first to take him.