Thread: Htown's Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #15
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htown's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ok you put it out there. I'll question it. I prefer Andrew Jackson in 3rd or maybe he will even be there in 4th. He is a brawling tackler that can go to sideline & cover as well as Cushing. I've watched all three and prefer Jackson especially when you view the round comparison over Minter.
I'll have to do my homework on Jackson, I'm not familiar with him other than someone's mock here on TT. Perhaps it was yours?

If he's as good as you say, though, I doubt he falls to the 4th. We may have to pick him up in the third.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote