Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #93
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
When were we acting like yahoos. Everyone there said we were the coolest bunch of fans. Saw a few pats fans getting kicked out. I made everyone around me laugh there asses off for a majority of the game and shook all their hands afterwards
This. I have learned to get to your seats early in away games and greet the people around you and tell them you are just hoping for a good close game. I have even bouth beers for ppl around me when I been to away games.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote