View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #60
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
You realized you just plagarized my last post? Well at least you see as I do as it seems we the only that recognize Foster patient running style in a mess up O line is hampering his game when Tate & Forset are getting better results because they turning up the field faster instead of waiting for holes to develop.
Lol, i didn't read the thread, just the thread title and came in & posted my thoughts. But i went back & read yours & its funny b/c it damn near is plagerism!

One thing i think this highlights though is how much this offense & the running game miss Tate & his running style. He and Foster's style contrast so much that defenses have trouble making the adjustment of defending a slower patient runner in foster to a faster explosive runner in Tate from series to series. Both guys however are a load to bring down & eventually the 1-2 punch wears the defense down.

Forsett's a good change of pace guy, but he doesn't pack the punch that Tate does. I think the return of Tate could rejuvenate Foster & the running game......& thereby the offense.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote