View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #10
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43308 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Latest Pro Bowl Fan Voting - Dec. 11

"It would be the biggest accomplishment I've ever had in my life," said Dolphins strong safety Reshad Jones, who is wrapping up a breakout season.

Jones, who has tallied 81 tackles, three interceptions, one sack and forced two fumbles, has consistently been rated one of the NFL's best safeties this season by ProFootballFocus.com.

Jones is one of five Dolphins players that have a realistic shot of getting to Hawaii this offseason.

"It would let me know all the hard work ... is recognized by someone other than myself," said Jones, a 2010 fifth-round pick who has turned into a two-year starter. "That's bigger than getting drafted. I'd be the elite of the elites."
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...wl-paul-soliai
Hey, anybody who thinks making it to the Pro Bowl is not that important to many of these guys is probably mistaken. Just a few days left, vote for your Texans.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote