View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #134
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Great read and I couldn't agree more. The team needs to look at themselves and decide, are they a champion or not?

BUT I will say Gary better turn that mirror on himself and ask, do I have what it takes to step on opponents throats like Double B? Because his lacking personality does have a way with the players and as much as I like the players enjoying their time winning, 14-2 means nothing without a Lombardi trophy in our empty trophy case.....
I don't get this attitude. Sports spectating fits in the category of "entertainment/leisure", right? 14-2 means that Texan fans, almost every week for four months, enjoyed their team winning. Why doesn't that mean anything?

I understand being results-oriented instead of process-oriented. That being said, doesn't the very nature of a leisure/entertainment activity assume it is the process that is supposed to be fun.