View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #59
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 11446 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
He's too patient at times waiting for blocks to set up & looking for the cutback too much. This gives defenders time to get into position to locate him behind the LOS & it gives defenders time to run him down from the backside...even after the TE's & RT have thrown their cut block. that's what i've been seeing alot of anyway. This combined with him being run into the ground I think is starting to show up.

The reason Forsett & Tate look so much more explosive is in part b/c they are fresher, but also b/c both guys get in & hit even the smallest seams & just take whatever they get. Foster seems to want to rip off the big run every time. Sometimes, you just need to get in there & push the pile a little so as to wear the defense down & get them tired.
You realized you just plagarized my last post? Well at least you see as I do as it seems we the only that recognize Foster patient running style in a mess up O line is hampering his game when Tate & Forset are getting better results because they turning up the field faster instead of waiting for holes to develop.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote