Thread: Htown's Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htown's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I think we might trade up for a third round pick (what with all the compensatory ones we'll be getting) or we'll have a compensatory third. If so, that third goes to Kiko Alonso, no question.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us go with Kevin Minter in the second, either. Dude is underrated and will be a beast next to Cushing.
Ok you put it out there. I'll question it. I prefer Andrew Jackson in 3rd or maybe he will even be there in 4th. He is a brawling tackler that can go to sideline & cover as well as Cushing. I've watched all three and prefer Jackson especially when you view the round comparison over Minter.