View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #129
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
As if you have better things to do LOL.

You crack me up GP
I have a lot of important things to do, actually.

There's umm.....And then there's uhh...and let's not forget about that other thing that I can't really recall at the moment.

I'm so busy I can't even remember everything I'm supposed to be doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic01 View Post
How is being a fan even fun to people like you. God never seen so many hopeless fans of an 11-2 team.
Do you not understand that I wasn't saying that I, GP, think like that??? Can you not comprehend that I was describing what might be the mindset of others? I have read the meltdown posts on here, found them to be along the lines of "Well, how can we do this or that if we play like THAT?".

I personally think the loss is a loss and that's it. I think we can beat them at Reliant, but I think it'll be a toss-up if we had to play them at their house again. I think we win out, get HFA, and host them at Reliant. I've said that about a dozen times in other threads. if you would pay attention you'd see that.

Then again, I've never been a subscriber of your stuff because of this very thing: You don't try. Make an effort to understand the post before you post.