View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: HWSNBN Historically Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
David Carr was historical suckage. F him and his softness, it was an embarrassment to call him a Texan.
Really?

I'm far from a David Carr fan. I was very "vocal" about it on the original board. I pointed out his flaws & argued for his replacement before the 2005 draft.

But embarrassment?

I mean I rooted for the guy for two years, he looked the part, strong arm, athletic, a gamer in my mind.

Then all that was whipped out of him. I think there were too many "I'm going to get mine" players on that team at the time & he fell into it. The coaches didn't help. He was very, very talented.

I think it's an embarrassment for the club that he turned out the way he did.