View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bengals at Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
We must have watched different games. Bengals D took the game over late in the 3rd and pretty much put it away.
I'm mainly looking at that fumble by Brown. He was still running pretty good at that point. It wasn't that the Defense forced that fumble, he never secured the ball. In the replay, you can see he never even had it.

It's probably going to go down as a forced fumble, but that looks like the self inflicted pains I see the Colts making.

Just like the Patriots defense against the Jets, they played well, but most of the turnovers were self inflicted & the Pats D capitalized on them. Like Sanchez turning not finding a RB & deciding to carry it himself & running into the butt of his own player forcing his own fumble. The Pats just picked it up & ran it in for a TD.

I'm not saying the Bengals D didn't play well, but Geno Atkins was practically invisible, Pac-man was making dumb penalties one after the other, & they dropped a couple of INTs... definitely a lot of room for improvement.