View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #49
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

I'm very disappointed in Arian Foster's two primetime games against Super Bowl contenders. Those were the games I expected him to play like a superstar and lead us to a victory.

He had 17 carries for 29 rushing yards (1.7 per) and 2 TDs against the Packers. He then had 15 carries for 46 rushing yards (3.1 per) and 1 TD against the Patriots. That was coming off his 14 carries for 38 rushing yards game against the Titans (2.7 per) and 1 TD game.

He's still managing to score rushing Touchdowns even when he's not playing well but a RB of his caliber should have been gashing those teams for over 100 yards rushing and at least 4 yards per carry if not more. Especially the Packers which were devastated by key injuries in that game. I really felt he was primed for a 25-carry, 220-yard and 3 TD game going into the Packers game and boy was I way off. He only had the worst game of his career in that one.

I don't think it's the blocking either. The holes are still there he's just not hitting them fast enough. Put Adrian Peterson behind our current offensive line and he'd be beasting his way towards the league MVP award on the AFC's best-record team. He's not going to win it in Minnesota unless they make the playoffs which is doubtful considering two of their final three games are against the Texans and Packers.

I believe talent wise, Arian Foster is just as good as Adrian Peterson even though he hasn't played like it all season long. With the exception of scoring more Touchdowns of course.