View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #22
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yes I would trade up and here is why: Matt Schaub.

He's not going anywhere in the near future. I'd rather have a more dynamic qb, not that schaub sucks, but I personally would like a real A young dynamic playmaker at that position.

But the next best thing to do since those guys don't grow on trees and what would make the most sense is to draft a guy that could help schaub not have to be Tom Brady or Rodgers or manning...he's closer to Matt Ryan than he is to Those guys so we should look to get him his Julio jones to make his life easier and to take the offense to another level.

I need to look at Dobson and Terrance more but I know patterson is a playmaker. He's dynamite with the ball in his hands and we could use more of that.

Again, I'm totally against drafting a guy like ruben randle...we have guys with that kind of ceiling...

If f we go wr I want to jump up and grab a real stud...
Man, we really see Schaub for what he is. (And I'm a Schaub guy)

Also agree about Patterson. Williams is a hard working fairly fast, great route runner. Dobson is raw but has unreal ability/potential. Dobson and Patterson both have AJ type athletic ability. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote