View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #20
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I like your guys except I don't know Pericak. Same round I'm taking DE Kapron Louis Moore DE ND so we are on same page here.

If Patterson and Terrance Williams both available is Cord still your guy? I think Patterson is behind on route running. Both are big fast and could open field deep. It's possible we may have these two + Woods & Hunter to choose from. First two have moved up and last two have dropped.

Burkhead has interested me a lot.
Patterson is my #1 guy, he also adds to the team as a KR/PR. Williams would also be a good pick. Hunter probably wont lat until late in the 1st. Although Woods is a great WCO guy, I've got Patterson/Williams/Dobson rated above Woods.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote