View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012   #18
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Wouldn't be upset with that draft, but I don't see us going Oline early unless we are getting a starting RT.

Also, I think we'd have to trade up to get Patterson...Kind of like the falcons did for Julio Jones.

I think dude could go top ten depending on his combine...

I would not be opposed to trading up for him at all.....If we are going to take a WR early, they need to be a stud....Makes no sense to draft a guy that will just blend in with the rest of the crew...
Agree with you about Patterson, what do you think about Dobson/Terrance Williams. One of these guys will probably be there late in the 1st. If Patterson isn't there I probably would take Long in the 1st rd. Long would solve the RT issue.

If you were Rick Gary would you trade up for a guy like Patterson? The Falcons made a bold move to trade up for Jones, now they have the best record in the league. Would the Texans make such a bold move?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote