View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Texans could be preparing for a Paper Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
The Jags aren't as talented as the Colts. They lose, because they aren't very good.

The Colts lose because they make too many mistakes. If the Colts didn't make the mistakes they make, if they don't shoot themselves in the foot as much as they do, they'd easily be the better team.

The Jags didn't help us sweep them. They just couldn't hang. The Titans helped us win. The Colts will help us win.
Y'know, I've been going on about how bad I think the Colts are, and how much better a team we are. But I just got to thinking.

It's possible for the Colts to win this game. If Matt Schaub (the guy we said would have put us in the Super Bowl last year) is still in the funk he was in last week, we don't stand a chance.

I know the defense isn't playing top 10 football. I know we have issues at LB & DB. But I'm confident Wade can adjust to what's happening & get some opportune stops.

But if Matt's head is on Venus I don't think there's anything anyone can do. & if you think about it, he's been in it since midway through the second qtr of the Tennessee game.