Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #89
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimayer1985 View Post
When were we acting like yahoos. Everyone there said we were the coolest bunch of fans. Saw a few pats fans getting kicked out. I made everyone around me laugh there asses off for a majority of the game and shook all their hands afterwards
Good for you!! That's awesome that you had an overall good experience with Pats fans!!

I pretty much gave up on Pats (save / sans a few) after the Super Bowl here in Houston... They were asshats!!! I promise! I have no respect for Patriots fans other than those (all 2) that I know and love!

1. He's a Texan fan over his beloved Pattsies, and

2. His cousin Stacy that I love very much!

The rest of the Pats fans?? SUCK IT!!!!

How long did your team suck and was considered futile???? Ummm nearly 30 maybe 40 years before y'all made it to the SB and prompltly got your asses kicked against the Bears, costing me $ 150.00 because someone gave me 17 points?

Sorry emmeffers couldn't even cover the 17..

Eff YOU, You arrogant ****s!!!