View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Long would probably start at RT from day one ....
Very rarely would Kubiak do something that makes sense to most people. Having said that, I really think he is pleased with his right side, Newton & Jones. Honestly, Ben Jones has made a fan of me these past few weeks & I thought Newton was doing a good job as well, getting better before he got hurt.

I was thinking that big fkker would look real good at LG next to Duane. Smith, is lucky to have a job if you ask me. I could see him starting at LG from day one.

Our right side would be good, maybe better than good, but our left side would be elite. On stretch plays to the right, Ben Jones would be able to get up to the second level & lay those guys out, much the way Myers did last year. He can also pull & lead block around the left side.