View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #12
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 213038 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Wouldn't be upset with that draft, but I don't see us going Oline early unless we are getting a starting RT.
Long would probably start at RT from day one ....

Quote:
I would not be opposed to trading up for him at all.....If we are going to take a WR early, they need to be a stud....Makes no sense to draft a guy that will just blend in with the rest of the crew...
I agree with you here .... thing is , Im not so sure there is a WR in this draft class that I would be willing to move up for. I dont see an AJ , Megatron , Brandon Marshall or Julio Jones in this crop .... Looking back at what it took to get Brandon Marshall out of Denver , Im a little sick knowing they Texans didnt make an effort.

Ive been a defender of Walter for a long time .... I dont know if its him or Schaub , but something is missing from this offense - a top tier WR would be a step in the right direction.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote