Thread: 10-1
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #31
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 10-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm thinking 13-3.

I think we take the Titans to go 11-1, then Brady cuts us to pieces to go 11-2, barely beat Indy at home to 12-2, beat Minnesota 13-2, then lose in the final game to Indy, 13-3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Minnesota and Tennessee should be gimmies, both of the Colts games be a split, and I think NE might be out of reach with all of our injuries to the defense. At this point in the season I think that if we make the #2 seed and still get a bye it might be worth it if it helps certain players rest on the defense.
You've called it so far. Good job. Still hope you're wrong. I don't want the Texans to lose another game.