Thread: Htown's Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #11
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108350 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Htown's Mock

7th Round: Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas, 6-0 226 Junior

Arian Foster simply has not performed up to his paycheck. I'm not blaming him, because there are a whole lot of factors - his workload, the fact that Ben Tate's not there to be his second punch, the retooled (and rotational - not a good thing, because they have no time to gel) right side of the O-line... but the main thing is that unlike last year, Foster does not have the second RB to complement him. I think Kubiak's got beef with Tate and Tate gets traded. I don't think Forsett is the guy to pick up Tate's spot, not because he's not good but because he's not the physical, punishing downhill runner that Tate is. And Knile Davis is. A big, physical RB, Knile Davis will be the firepower to match Foster's finesse. When Davis sees the hole, he explodes out of it. Not the absolute fastest guy, but he makes up for it with physical play and that aforementioned burst. I personally like Christine Michael much more than him, but Knile Davis will be available in a later round pick which we can afford to use on an RB

Last edited by htownfan32; 12-13-2012 at 07:00 PM.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote