View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #42
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 56179 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

I think Foster has misplaced his vision, I will not say he lost it because I don't think you can entirely lose it, but he makes TERRIBLE reads sometimes. He always seemed to forget about the cutback, but he would do it a few times a game, not its RARE that you see him cutback at all, not sure why, because thats where we get out biggest runs, when the defense over pursues. He needs to watch a little more film from last season and maybe it will click for him....