View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #26
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did you know.....

This IMO is proof that our entire system relies too much on the pass rush, last season our secondary was masked by a GREAT front 7, one that consistently pressured the QB and got sacks, this secondary is being left open to dry and they are flailing in the wind. Barwin is playing himself off this team and Reed was not doing much better. With out Watt I would hate to think how terrible we would be on defense and I bet we would have a much worse record. Wade is NOTORIOUS for this, have a great season followed by trash, it has always been his rep, hopefully he breaks the mold and figures out how to fix this defense or we could lose quickly in the playoffs.