View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Isn't it kinda of funny how "we" say stuff like "I drafted a CB then S because" how we assume ownership so to speak of different draft prospects, create a mock draft like this one in response to a disappointing performance by Texans and so on

If character, bloodlines, finished product ready to plug & play are the standards by which we judge a Texan first round draft pick for a pure CB prospect late 1st early 2nd I might just suggest Desmond Trufant, Washington. Very solid all around performer, consistent, ball skills, fundamentally sound tackler, can run off receiver hip without drawing interference flags & will elevate/compete apex of ball flight w/WR.

Speaking of safeties what do you think of Jordan Kovacs, Michigan? Big 10, coaching favorite, productive, does not cost Texans a high pick, hard worker, special teams leader, better than Nolan or Keo.
I just mocked Trufant in our second. He is ranked 54 by CBS and we should pick around 60-64. I can't find another lower than him so hoping he slides draft day.