View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who knew Garrett Graham was that Important to our Offense ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You make it sound like the Texans were being...dominated.
Our offense was dominated.

I think it is important to differentiate. Like every one else, I was worried that our defense wouldn't be able to keep us in a game against the Pats. I might have said differently, but I was. We haven't been playing well defensively for a long time.

I saw enough to know our defense is good enough to get 3 or 4 stops. If we can limit the Patriots to 6 or 7 possessions through the entire game (eight at the most). Our chances of winning a rematch goes up exponentially.

Provided our offense shows up. I don't think anyone predicted our offense would get shut out in the first half.