View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did you know.....

McCain takes a step back productivily. Cushing out. Bradie James takes more time than we hoped to acclimate then goes out with injury. Joseph's continuing groin injury, Quin being moved to a sort of LB some plays, Barwin playing for a lesser contract (only thing that explains it). Cody in and out with rib and ongoing back injuries and Mitchell not being much of a back up. B.Harris looking in his second year like KJ in his second. Other nagging injuries.

We are not as deep as some teams, but let's be honest how many of you actually thought we'd beat GB and PATS before game one. I had them as probable Ls. What frustrates me is how we lost to them. I had them beating Colts twice and maybe a win at Minnesota. If in TC, we were guaranteed we be 11-2, few would have grumbled. We know where we need to get better. Some of those will. Some we will draft. Some of our current roster will not be here. Not much different that 2011.