View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #10
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

JMO:

1. Patterson, I love the player and also think he'll go in the 1st round but might go before we pick. After the Combine he'll shoot up prospect boards.
2. Long, athletic OT with tons of potential. He might take a yr. to learn and grow but he's going to make someone happy.
3. Williams, I don't know anything about him other than size which I like. Is he athletic enough to penetrate the O-line or pursue the ball carrier, or strong enough to hold up to double teams? As a small school player you have to question his level of competition as well.
3b. Hunt, he's got potential but this is to early, maybe in the 5th or 6th round. It does fit the Texans history of wasting a 3rd round pick on project players though.
4. Alonso, love the player and pick but I think he'll be gone by this pick. If you want him take him in the 3rd.
5. Hawthorne, I love the player but I think he goes way earlier, probably late 2nd or early 3rd. CB is a premium position and like QB they get snatched up early. He'll move way up after the Combine.
5. Kasa, I don't know the player but I like the position as long as he can block. I like Michael Williams here.
6 & 7. Pericak and Burkhead, I don't know anything about either player.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote