View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #41
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
See if I can cherry pick and make evrabody happy:

1- David Amerson, CB
2- Cordarelle Patterson, WR (this guy's highlights are disturbing)
3- Bailey, OG
3a- Kiko Alonso, ILB
4- Tyrann Mathieu (early enough?)
5- OT depth
6- DB/RB or TE depth
7- P
Your getting better. I only have 2 real problems:

2. Patterson, I love the player but don't think he's available at the end of the 2nd round. I know he's currently listed as a 2nd round pick but I think someone will fall for his measurables at the Combine and probably go late 1st or very early 2nd.

4. Mathieu, you guys are drafting a memory of what he was a year ago. In the present he's failed 3 drug tests, been kicked off his team, and been arrested as a drug dealer along with other former LSU players. He's also very undersized. Hell NO.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote