View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #113
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2802 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Lol at the agendas surfacing in here again. Can't see how people have something negative to say about a HC calling his players out.....as if he's assuming no blame at all in the matter.

the game was a total dumpster fire from the HC all the way down to the 53rd man & i'm sure Kubiak knows it.

Meanwhile, Wade's being let off the hook even though his defense has gotten flat out smoked in our only losses in the season & his defense has shown signs of weaknesses for 4 out of 5 weaks.

The patriots are better than us for now...but i don't think they're 28-35 pts better than us that's for sure. i (as im sure the team) feel extremely confident that if we get them again.........it'll be a different game.

Sometimes an ass-whipping like this is just what the doctor ordered....It can serve as a motivating tool. If we see them again, i'm sure the players and coaches will have that curb-stomping firmly in their heads and will want to redeem themselves.
Repped!! All this thread is about is fans fear and trying to pile on Kubiak.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote