View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #113
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 275466 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
So you're saying we didn't have a chance?
I never implied it. That's you trying to build a strawman.

Quote:
I'm not buying that. That game may have went as bad as it could have gone, but even with Kubiak I think we could have won that game.
Every team has a chance. Any given Sunday and all that jazz.

However, if I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the Patriots every single time until the Texan prove that they can beat a team like the Patriots on a big stage.

Quote:
Do you think we don't have a chance if we re-match them in the AFCCG?
Of course we have a chance. Any given Sunday.

Quote:
It's not true that it was total domination from start to finish.
Did we watch the same game?

Patriots dominate Texans in AFC showdown

Snap Judgments: Patriots dominate Texans in Monday night blowout

Patriots were dominant in all areas vs. Texans

Even the NFL got in on it if you check out their headlines on NFL Rewind. ("To re-live the Patriots' dominating victory over the Texans in high definition online, get NFL Game Rewind."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yes it was.

How much worse could the game have gone for you to believe that we got dominated?

In all honesty, the pats dominated us longer than we did the ravens. We didn't score a damn point until the third quarter...

Think about that for a second.
QFT. We never even got close in the game and certainly never held a lead.

Quote:
We got beat. We got blown out. But we weren't totally dominated the way the Kubiak haters would have you believe.
Give me a break. That's just silly. I don't "hate" Gary Kubiak. I'm just not going to call a tail a leg to make it a five legged dog.

Take your blinders off. Not everyone has an agenda or is a delusional homer about reality.

Our team got dominated. Accept, analyze, and move on.