View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #73
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well good luck to you in your game, I hope we can have a Jerk Bowl next week in the final game of the season. I actually wish I was playing you instead, but the Texans DST, Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham stumbled the last couple weeks and have hurt my overall scoring. Losing MacGahee in the last few weeks didn't help either, and missing Knowshon Moreno by 1 waiver wire spot also hurt. I'm hoping Bradshaw stays out for two weeks so I can start David Wilson.
you gotta beat me first but gl buddy