View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Rd.1 Corderrelle Patterson WR Tenn. 6'3 205 lbs, 4.34,

I like it, but I don't think he makes it to us. After the combine, I expect him to be a top 15 pick. Would love to get him though.

Rd.2 Kyle Long 6'7 312 Lbs 5.04 OG/OT Ore.

Good size, looks like a promising RT for the future.

Rd.3 Brandon Williams 6'2 328 Lbs, 5.09 NT Missouri Southern

I sure would like the upgrade in weight at the NT spot, but I don't know if Wade will go for him.

Rd.3 Margus Hunt 6'7 280 Lbs 4.74 DE/OLB SMU,

I like this guy a lot, and I think he's going to fly under the radar and go in the 5th round. He sure is good at blocking kicks, so he should fit right in with the Swatt Team.

Rd.4 Kiko Alonso 6'3 242 Lbs 4.74 ILB/OLB

I like this guy, he seems to have a good football IQ and can make tackles. I think this board is underselling him slightly, and I think he will go in the 3rd round.

Rd.5 Terry Hawthorne 6'0 190 Lbs CB Illinois.

Don't know him, can't say I have watched an Illini game this year. I like the position though.

Rd.5 Nick Kasa 6'5 260 Lbs TE Colorado.

If he can block, sign me up. We desperately need a blocking TE.

Rd.6 Will Pericak 6'4 285 Lbs 4.77 DE Colorada.

Sure why not, we might need some DE depth.

Rd.7 Rex Burkhead 5'11 210 Lbs 4.42 RB Nebraska.

I like it. He's a tough runner and could make Tate expendable.