View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

I really like Long .... but I have to wonder if he doesnt end up being picked at the tail end of round one.
Many have him between the late second to mid third round right now , I think after the combine , he may move significantly higher. At the least the early part of round two and quite possibly mid to late round one.

I'd be tempted to take him with a 30ish pick in the first. This OL definately needs an upgrade on the right side.

Are there any WR's you'd consider taking in the second if that were the case ?

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote