View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #5
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's 1.0 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't know any of these guys, but I agree 100% with the positions you picked & where.

Some real talent for the offense & some prospects for the defense.... exactly what we need.
exactly my response as well, great position placement. i'm especially liking kyle long, you just KNOW this guy is going to be in the league 15 years at a high level. i'd probably trade one of the DE's for another linebacker, but otherwise it's the best mock i've seen so far.