View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #112
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Lol at the agendas surfacing in here again. Can't see how people have something negative to say about a HC calling his players out.....as if he's assuming no blame at all in the matter.

the game was a total dumpster fire from the HC all the way down to the 53rd man & i'm sure Kubiak knows it.

Meanwhile, Wade's being let off the hook even though his defense has gotten flat out smoked in our only losses in the season & his defense has shown signs of weaknesses for 4 out of 5 weaks.

The patriots are better than us for now...but i don't think they're 28-35 pts better than us that's for sure. i (as im sure the team) feel extremely confident that if we get them again.........it'll be a different game.

Sometimes an ass-whipping like this is just what the doctor ordered....It can serve as a motivating tool. If we see them again, i'm sure the players and coaches will have that curb-stomping firmly in their heads and will want to redeem themselves.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote