View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #110
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Oh lord people we got dominated and lost, ok so what move on. If u think we have no chance at a rematch in the play-offs then why bother even watching the play-offs ? Cause it will either come down to us vs pats or broncos.

We can beat every team in the NFL I have no doubt. We had a dud but the season isn't over.

Lord the way some of u act I swear or record must be 2-11 and I'm just dyslexic....
I think people are already looking at that Patriots rematch, and thinking there's no way in hell Kubiak and Phillips are capable of avoiding what just happened with that team on MNF. And they're probably correct in their assumption.

So therefore, winning out and getting HFA (or not getting HFA and going to their house again) will only end in Houston losing. Again.

The conclusion then is this: We're screwed, and wouldn't be surprised if we can't even MAKE IT to the AFCC game vs. Patriots.

People are looking ahead and figuring that all of this stuff between now and then is just filler material. With the added burden of losing the AFC to the Colts, rendering our best season EVER completely pointless.

That's a tough pill to swallow when you look at it like that. No?

It is for me. I don't want to think the Colts keep winning and we find ways to lose, and we might not even get HFA. So many possibilities can happen, and based on what we've seen vs Packers and Patriots...how can we be confident that things work out for us?

This is a nervous time for a lot of people. Things could get ugly if the chips fall a certain way. It would literally be hell on earth if the worst case scenario happens. Screw how the Texans find ways to win OT games vs. Lions and Jags. Look how the COLTS win last-second games against a few of their opponents. Andrew Luck has nothing to lose and everything to gain...we, on the other hand, have a tremendous amount of pressure on us to beat his team and grab the AFCS crown.

Nothing but a playoff spot is secured. The AFC South crown is up for grabs. HFA is up for grabs. It's a helluva' time the rest of the way.