View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who knew Garrett Graham was that Important to our Offense ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
I wasn't disagreeing with you but commented on TE depth.

Although both TEs Gronk and AH play different positions and really aren't asked to do anything the other does. Gronk is a traditional TE who's equally good at blocking and receiving and can get vertical. AH is more of a WR\HB hybrid. They'll line him up anywhere. So the adjustment is quite different. Losing AH takes away a lot of flexibility to attack what a team struggles against the most. Losing Gronk takes away a lot physicality and teams don't have to worry about the TE off of play action. Both are different types of nightmare matchups.
Oh I agree.

My main point is that Hernandez was out for a while, and the Pats made some adjustment.

Then when the Gronk went out, the Pats have the time to make adjusment for us.

Both teams lost a TE for this past game, the Pats had more time to adjust to it; that is all I was saying.

There are still plenty of offensive weapons; Graham meant more in blocking to the Texans than the Gronk to the Pats.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote