View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #11
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Play of the Game: Illegal Formation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfan73 View Post
hah damnit I was pissed at this call, but now seeing the pics it was just the refs calling the wrong number really, Walter wasn't on the line.

I was just thinking they thought Brown was too far off the line, but usually they'll warn you once about that, so I was raging mad. But yea, only 6 on the line, good call. Shame on Walter, he had a rough night.
Thats OK that fugged up plenty other calls, like not calling almost identical blocks in the back on a return for the Pats, not calling PI on the Pats on two plays, a BS PI on Manning, and no call for hitting a defenseless WR that bieng Jean.

Oh and Brady is a little B*tch, getting up wanting a flag for helmet to helmet when he ducked in to the hit. Suprised the Ref didn't throw the flag.