View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #72
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
boom, down goes Frazier! The Jerk Store leads the pack all year and whamo, number 2 seed on the last week of the season. I know you tried to avoid me dog. I feels ya.
Well good luck to you in your game, I hope we can have a Jerk Bowl next week in the final game of the season. I actually wish I was playing you instead, but the Texans DST, Drew Brees and Jimmy Graham stumbled the last couple weeks and have hurt my overall scoring. Losing MacGahee in the last few weeks didn't help either, and missing Knowshon Moreno by 1 waiver wire spot also hurt. I'm hoping Bradshaw stays out for two weeks so I can start David Wilson.