View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #41
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WTF is going on with Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
I am really starting to wonder when Tate is going to start shouldering some of the load again like he did last year. Foster and Tate were great together last year and provided the defense to gameplan for both. I loved it when we pitched the ball out to Tate wide for 7 yards each time.
Tate was on the radio after the game & they asked him how he was feeling, if he was ready to take on the role he had last year. He basically said no. He wants to be, but he isn't.

He said he was winded in the Titans game even though he didn't play much. He felt good during Monday's game, but the recovery wasn't where he wants it to be.

& I agree, when it looks like Tate & Foster are competing against each other, it's good news for the Texans.