View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who knew Garrett Graham was that Important to our Offense ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Yes my bad. I'm used to the day after being Monday and wrote the post on auto-pilot.
I figured that much.
Also, remember I said Graham is important to our scheme as he's our best blocking TE and he's also good at catching the ball and running route.

The Pats had adjusted to utilizing one main receiving TE (what with Hernandez being out, but now replacing Gronskowski.)

We have not been able to adjust to losing Graham.
We missed his blocking on the edges the most.
Watch our last resort extra OT Gardner got killed a few times, and you know we missed Graham sorely in the blocking department.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote