View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #20
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans could be preparing for a Paper Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm saying not. That was his argument. I provide our record to support your opinion, we're not as good as our record.

With that in mind, I'm saying the Colts aren't as good as their record. The Colts is not a better team than the Lions or the Jags & using their record is not evidence to the contrary.
The Lions probably do have a better team on paper than the Colts. I don't see any reasoning though how the Jags are better than the Colts. The Colts have one of the top offenses in the league, right behind Houston, and while their defense isn't very good it's still superior to the Jags who have the 31st worst defense. How are the Jags NOT as good as their record?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote