View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #99
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I tried to be pragmatic last week about this game, but Texans fans were drunk on 11-1 koolaide and did not want to hear it. I'm not a fortune teller, but as a big fan of the NFL, some things are just as predicable as the sun coming up in the morning.
So you're saying we didn't have a chance?

I'm not buying that. That game may have went as bad as it could have gone, but even with Kubiak I think we could have won that game.

Do you think we don't have a chance if we re-match them in the AFCCG?

I do, regardless where it's at.