View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #96
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak calls out players manhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Sooo is Kubiak the kettle or the pot?

Being down 21 and running the ball 3 times and punting, that is the definition of "manning up"
I don't think we can win a shoot out with the Patriots on our best day. That's just not who this team is.

We have to do whatever we can to slow it down & limit their possessions.

Down 21 to 0 with 11 minutes left in the 2nd Qtr, the right thing to do is run the ball.

Don't panic, do not play into their hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Being up by 17/20 in the 3rd quarter and pulling your foot off the gas so the other team can make a run in the 4th is "manning up"

Guess Kubiak is using the same motto my mother use to tell me...

"Do as I say, not as I do..."

His words are pretty much just and no action....
: