View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Illegal formation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
how long have you been watching football pards? One moves back. Catch a game this weekend. ONE end over the Tackle. Period. Guys perfect this in the 5th grade.
Well I ask, because I thought that was the rule. I started this thread, because I know there are different "interpretations" One includes having to cover the end. the other is that you have to have 7 men on the LOS.

If you are in a two receiver set & they are both on the left, who's covering the right tackle?

With the understanding that you "have" to cover the end over the tackle, then that means you have to have a TE on the right if you have two receivers on the left & I don't believe that is true.