View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012   #161
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post
Every time I think of those jackets I think of the picture of Barwin posing in his jacket. I am seriously getting tired of this dude spending his week on "On the Nose" and doing other **** instead of trying to actually contribute to this team, something which he has not done all season long. We need to cut ties with this bum after the season.
I hope Wade or Gary, someone pulled Barwin and Cody to the side and told them to grow up. Comedy is good in small doses to help ease tension but those two keep taking it to stupid levels and make us look assinine.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote